Its not very often that I get excited, and then remain excited, about a work-from-home opportunity. My history with self-employment spans about 25 years, and shows a sad hodge-podge of trying one thing and then another.
See, I have this “thing”. I absolutely MUST completely believe in what I’m marketing, otherwise it just doesn’t work. I know others who can market anything. But I know me – if I ever tried to “sell snowflakes to Eskimos” (as the joke goes), I’d feel bad for the Eskimo and talk him out of the sale!
If you know me, or are just getting to know me, you’ll know that I’m all about HOPE. Sharing HOPE with those who struggle, those without a voice, the discouraged and marginalized and tired. Giving tangible HOPE is the core of who I am. So iLiving Apps has been the perfect vehicle for me. For the first time EVER, I am able to ‘cash in on the mobile apps industry’, and make a substantial and positive impact on the lives I touch every single day.
Important Points to Remember to Maximize Cashing In on the Mobile Apps Industry
1. Check your motivation.
- -Pay off your debt
- -Take a vacation
- -Buy a new car
- -Not live paycheck to paycheck
- -Down payment on a house
- -Get out of foreclosure
- -College fund for kids
- -Boat for the summer
- -Financial freedom
- -Quit your dead end job
- -Tell their boss off (lol)
- -Pay medical bills
- -Get insurance
- -Return to college
- -Just live, not work
2. Grab the details.
- -NO recruiting required. (Of course, you’ll earn more if you do refer others.)
- -SPILLOVER can and does occur. Less than one week after I started, I experienced it. That’s when you magically see folks signing up beneath you just because that position is next in the matrix of someone above you.
- -NO COST BARRIER to sign-ups. There is no ridiculous start up cost. Everyone can afford $9.95 a month. This was a HUGE issue for me! I can’t tell you how many thousands of dollars I’ve lost paying the hundreds of dollars for startup kits. Not here!!
- The App will be LIVE come February 2013. Weekly professionally created downloads will be available both on mobile devices and on your desktop/laptop.
- NO LOCATION BARRIER. Anyone, anywhere in the world, can sign up, so long as you’re over 18. So sign up your self, your spouse, your adult kids, your parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles and brothers and sisters…
3. Be willing to build over the long term.
This is where we come together as a team. The iLA Dream Team that I’m a part of is ready – and excited!! - to assist you every step of the way. Get started by simply finding one other person. Then a couple more. Once you’ve found ten folks, it will be snowballing and you’ll be helping your own team build their success.
See, here’s the thing. The world-wide economic landscape has changed. No longer can you confidently tell your children that all they need to do is “Stay in school, get a good job, retire comfortably when you hit 65.” I cannot begin to count the number of moms and dads I’ve spoken with over the course of the last couple of years who are working two or three jobs just to pay the bills – and those who can’t seem to find work at all. Their stories resonate deeply with me as a single mom, and I am passionate about helping every single one find their own success.
So, come join me! Follow this link ~> iLivingApp.com/ronaejull. Watch the super simple short video, then click the “Join Now” link. You’ll see just how simple it is to change your life!
Are you ready?